ESTABLISH YOUR CAREER WITH ULTIMATE INDEX
We are hiring a Senior SEO Specialist
We are currently seeking a Senior SEO Specialist. You will take a leadership role in the vetting, implementation, and day-to-day management of strategies to drive growth and maximize return for SEO across all our clients. Lead the development of short and long-term SEO strategies related to keyword list development, site architecture optimizations, content management to maximize indexing, ranking, traffic, and sales. Heavy focus on collaboration with our partners, technology teams, and external vendors to implement strategies.
On-Page SEO:Develop and manage SEO strategies that include keyword targeting, content analysis, technical improvement, and customer engagement. Your daily tasks:
- Perform advanced keyword research using appropriate Search Intent and Clients’ brand values. (Target queries across multiple parts of the purchase funnel). You will have access to third-party tools (SEMrush and Ahrefs) to select targeted keywords based on relevance, search volume, and business priority.
- Based on our clients’ communication plans, build content strategy plans to increase Topical Authority of our clients’ websites.
- Build detailed briefs for the copywriting team.
- Develop and maintain on-page optimizations – including title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags – as necessary, based on page content and targeted keywords
Improve Internal Linking.
- Work directly with our clients’ teams to get your strategies, briefs approved, and to develop, implement site and content improvements
Technical SEOFix basic technical issues on our clients’ websites. Your daily tasks:
- Work with the IT team to implement SEO-driven technology initiatives, as well as reviewing and approving non-SEO initiatives
- Review Site Audit Reports
Off-Page SEOSupport our backlink acquisition specialist in the process of outreaching sites owners. Your daily tasks:
- Review and improve email copies based on the outreach strategy.
- Review Website List
ContentConsolidate the work of the Copywriters or create new articles based on your content strategies. Your daily tasks:
- Research for reputable sources of information
- Writing content in Vietnamese and English.
Reporting:Under the supervision of the account manager, you will have to maintain reporting dashboard that goes beyond traffic/revenue/keywords and includes user engagement metrics like time on page, conversion, and click path. Your tasks:
- Internal meetings (Review your Trello activities and plan the upcoming tasks)
- Meetings with each of your assigned clients
- Minimum 3+ years experience with SEO & eCommerce sites
- Strong familiarity with Google and other third-party keyword research and SEO tools
- Experience with a web analytics system
- Strong analytical ability and expertise in Excel
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, detailed, deadline-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with others as part of a team
- Being comfortable working remotely
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English