SEO Account Manager
WE ARE HIRING
Established Your Career With Ultimate Index
We are currently seeking a SEO Account Manager to join our team. A true problem solver, you will be joining a team of 2 SEO Specialists and 1 copywriter. You will build market-leading SEO strategies, create insightful analyses, and deliver prioritized actionable solutions to the team and the client. You will work directly with clients, managing their SEO campaigns along with a client satisfaction mind set. Customer support is our top priority.
- We expect the SEO Account manager to be able to assess and deliver long term growth alongside sustainable quick wins. You will be accountable for 3 – 6 and 12 months KPIs for each client.
- Develop client relationships by acting as a partner and having a deep understanding of their business and its challenges.
- Build a trusting relationship with your clients via general client servicing such as responding to client emails, regular reporting comms, meetings and calls.
- Manage timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and within budget.
- Manage your direct teams’ workload as well as their training & development as SEOs
- Recommend and prioritise fixes for technical issues that will impact organic performance and be able to explain clearly why you have undertaken certain technical SEO tasks and be able to report on their effect.
- Identify opportunities that will affect the wider SEO team (Algo updates, changes to SERPs, new tools, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to involve other departments (including design, development and content) and threats that may impact their work.
- Share your technical knowledge with other members of the SEO team, working collaboratively to solve problems and test solutions, and advising on client strategies.
- Help with new business including data gathering, projections, deck development, and pitching.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Full technical audits with prioritized actions
- Keyword research & mapping
- Briefs creation with appropriate H structure and focus keywords
- Backlink auditing
- Link reclamation
- Crawl optimisation
- SERP features optimisation
- Page speed optimisation
- Rank tracking
- Building SEO reports
- Schema mark-up (incl JSON-LD)
- Good working knowledge of crawling tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and Worpress
- Experience working on off-site SEO campaigns
- Excel, PPT, Word, Google Sheets etc.
- Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager