WE ARE HIRING
Established Your Career With Ultimate Index
We are currently seeking a Junior SEO Specialist to join our team. This is an entry level role that will allow you to learn SEO best practices and become familiar with effective communications with our clients. This role’s primary responsibility will be to support the SEO team in optimization, for clients’ online performance and customer retention.
SEO Specialist will be responsible for developing and deploying solid SEO campaigns for our clients portfolio and take over on-going SEO campaigns. The SEO specialist must provide copywriting in Vietnamese and English.
- Optimize, claim and verify Google, Bing, Apple Maps, Yelp and other important local listings.
- Perform topical research and competitive analysis to create content optimization strategy for new and old accounts.
- Create site architecture and sitemap for clients’ websites.
- Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits for on and off website fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals.
- Ability to find high-volume, low-competition keywords
- Basic understanding of HTML
- How and where to add keywords to a webpage
- Intermediate to advanced copywriting skills
- Proficiency in visual content, like video and infographics
- Ability to promote and build links to key pages
- Understanding of how technical SEO impacts rankings
- Knowledge of emerging SEO trends and Google algorithm changes
- Weekly reporting to the project manager.
- Complete SEO fulfillment project tasks in a timely and successful fashion.
- 4-Year College Degree (IT, Business, Journalism or Marketing preferred) and certified by the major academy players in the Industry (Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz).
- Experience of 1 year minimum in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and english.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excitement about online marketing and an interest in technology!
- Familiarity of major search engine algorithms and updates.
- Strong analytic skills to assess shifts in performance and adjust campaigns quickly to stay on top of the search engines.
- Previous experience with client interaction and ability to work with demanding clients.